If you don’t have the time or know-how to install your SSL certificate, why not let the SSL experts do it for you? What’s included — the whole process, from getting your SSL from the Certificate Authority to visiting your newly https-enabled website:
- SSL activation
- Creating CSR and Private key
- Passing domain control validation
- Making sure your SSL is issued
- SSL installation
- Setting up an HTTPS redirect
|Supported servers |
Apache HTTPD server
IIS 7.x – 10.x
Note: If your server or control panel is not on the list, please get in touch with us to check if we can help you.
- Make any hosting-related changes (installing the Trust Logo, fixing insecure content issues, enabling OCSP stapling, etc.)
- Submit company verification details to the Certificate Authority or pass a callback on your behalf when you have an OV or EV SSL
- Store the credentials that you share with us
- Store the Private Key if it is generated during the installation process
- Install SSL certificates on firewalls
*Instances — different web servers/devices (e.g, Apache, IIS, Apache Tomcat, Node JS, IBM HTTP, Firewall, etc). One server hosting Apache and IIS, and installing SSL on each of them = two instances.
Top up your SSLs.com account balance for the needed amount. We will process the charge only after a successful SSL installation.
Get your SSL installed for the best price online.
|Activation and issuance||Yes||Yes||Yes|
SSL installation hours
Sunday, 16:00 EST to Friday, 16:00 EST.
It may take up to 2 hours to install an SSL.
How does the SSL installation service work?
There are two ways we can install an SSL certificate for you:
- Temporary credentials — we will access your server and install the SSL. Your online presence is not needed. Note: Please disable access or change the password when the installation is completed.
- Screen-sharing — a member of our support team will guide you step-by-step through the process through Google Meet.
How do I request SSL installation?
- Сontact us via Live Chat or the Helpdesk to book a time slot.
- We’ll confirm your booking.
- If you chose the screen-sharing, contact us via chat at the confirmed time to begin.
- For the temporary credentials option, we’ll start installation at the time you specified during the booking request.
Your booking details:
|Product ID:||Can be found next to the SSL name in “My SSL”|
|Domain name:||The website you want to secure|
|Date:||When you want us to install SSL for you|
|Time with time zone:||The exact time or time range|
|Receipt:||Yes / No|
|Installation type:||Temporary credentials / Screen-sharing|
|Server login details (for the temporary credentials option)||Provide a temporary username and password via the secureshare.support secure link|
Book the time slot